Accommodation with StudentBnB
StudentBNB makes living easy and safe
Students – great news on accommodation!
No lease, no bond, no placement fees, and no long term contracts on your accommodation!
Free to Sign up – signup and start searching
You’re in Control – book and extend your stay for the time you want
Secure Payments – pay online. There is no need to organise payments with your accommodation as we do all the work!
You Can Explore Australia – use StudentBnB if you decide to travel during your break. Just search, book and pay online.
Quality – all properties are inspected and required to meet StudentBnB standards
Safety – For your added safety StudentBnB ensure property owners have been police checked
Choice – search properties, room availability, and view photos and other students who are staying in the house
Transportation – check the distance to your educator from your selected accommodation
Property owners – great news on renting spare rooms!
- Free registration – list your property and room availability on StudentBnB at no charge
- Choice – provide room rental only or room and board options. Prices and payments adjust according to what you offer as available. The more you offer, the more student searches you receive.
- National pricing structure – We list your property according to your hosting preferences; no need to compete or worry about listing prices
- Weekly payments – we pay hosts weekly; no need to exchange any money with students
- Manage your availability – set the dates that your rooms are available at your leisure
- Students only – StudentBnB is for the exclusive use of students. This makes StudentBNB a better choice for home owners wishing to rent space in their properties
- Tax and capital gains – This is important information for property owners and employees because, if you meet the ATO rules on accommodating students it should not impact your income tax or capital gains tax – speak to your advisor.
If you would like more information on accommodating international students, you can click here